Muscat Arrive at Muscat International Airport. Meet & Greet by our local representative And transfer to your hotel in Muscat. Check-In at Hotel (standard check-in time is 14:00 Hrs) & relax. Rest of day is free at Leisure.
Muscat Breakfast at hotel. The tour starts with a visit to Royal Opera House. From here proceed for a visit of the GRAND MOSQUE (open for visitors from Sat to Thur 8-11 AM only, except the holidays) which is one the largest mosques in the world with beautiful art works, chandelier & a one piece carpet covering the entire prayer hall measuring approx 4300 square meters. After that visit to NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUMS with flora & fauna which boasts of a giant fossil. After the visit continue your drive to the “AL ALAM PALACE” (visit stop only – photography is not permitted) flanked by the two Portuguese Forts of “JALALI & MIRANI”. Continue your drive along the Corniche waterfront to the “MUTTRAH SOUQ”, one of the oldest markets in Oman. The narrow alleys of the souq and the smell of the mystic frankincense and sandalwood in the air are typical of this souq
Day 3: Muscat
Breakfast at Hotel. Step aboard to explore the hidden treasures of Oman’s magic coastline. Transfer from the Muscat hotel to the Marina to embark on a boat as we search the seas for Dolphins and Whales. Watching wild dolphins is a thrilling way to start the day and the lucky may even come across one of the many species of whales that can be found just a few kilometres from Muscat’s rugged coast. Not every trip guarantees a sighting, but you are sure to enjoy a trip out to sea and enhance your knowledge of nature’s most fascinating marine mammals.
Day 4: Wahiba
Breakfast at Hotel. Enjoy the drive through the stunning dunes. a vast mass of undulating red and White Sea of sand and dunes rising up to 200 meters, which are, also host to a variety of flora and fauna. After arrival in the camp you climb up on the lonely dune to watch the miraculous sunset.
Day 5: Muscat
Enjoy Breakfast at the camp. Wahiba Sands is also home to the traditional Bedouin tribe who are known for their hospitality and their knowledge of the Sands. We will visit a Bedouin family in their traditional and simple habitat. In stark contrast to this is Wadi Bani Khalid. It comprises of small pretty villages embedded in the mountains. The Wadi has clear deep blue water. It is advisable to wear light comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Transfer to Muscat & drop off at Muscat International Airport for your flight to onward destination.
● 4 Nights’ accommodation in Muscat at above mentioned or similar category hotel
● Meet & Greet Service by our local representative at Airport on arrival
● Daily Breakfast
● Return Airport Transfers on Private Basis
● Half Day Muscat City Tour
● Day Excursion of Wahiba Sands including Dune Bashing
● Half Day Dolphin Watching Excursion
● Entrance Fees as per the itinerary
● All Local Taxes including VAT
● Cost of Visa
● Return International & Domestic Airfares
● Rates are subject to availability & are subject to change
● Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
● Any difference in Airfares, which is estimated as per inclusions
● Expenses of a personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Guide and entrance fees during
sightseeing or any other item not specified in 'Inclusions'
● Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may
come into effect prior to departure
● Any Surcharges if applicable
● Minimum Passport Validity should be 6 Months from the date of arrival back to origin
● Rates are subject to availability
● Rates are not valid during Eid Al Fitr & Eid Al Adha